Homepage Personal Insurance

Personal Insurance

HBMC knows insurance is complex and ever changing and so are your needs. That's why we devote all of our resources to satisfy your insurance requirements. You’ve worked hard to acquire what you’ve got, and we want to make sure you’re always safe and properly covered if and when a devastating surprise comes your way. Our team will design a comprehensive protection package tailored to your lifestyle. Because we’ve always got a solution that fits your needs and your budget.


Rain or shine, hit the road with the confidence. Whether you’re buying your very first car or the vintage roadster of your dreams, we’re committed to getting you the right coverage.

Our agents are available to answer all your questions and will help you get your car from the dealership out on the open road.

What to consider:

  • What type of coverage is required?
  • Do I need additional coverage?
  • AutomobileWhat if I choose to finance?
  • What if I get hurt in an accident?
  • Do I need special protection if I lease a car?
  • Can I cross the border with my car?
  • Who can drive my car?

Recreational Vehicle

Recreational Vehicle

RVs, ATVs, snowmobiles and motorbikes… Whether on two wheels or four, the right policy means you can be totally focused on the adventure whenever you head off the beaten track. Before you hit the road, call us to learn more about recreational vehicles insurance and the coverage you need by law.

Homeowner’s package

As one of your most important investments, protect your home both inside and out. Our homeowner’s insurance protects you from financial losses caused by theft, fire, storms and other events outlined in your policy, including liability for injuries sustained by others on your property.Propriétaire Occupant


Tenant’s package

Locataire occupant


If you’re renting, your landlord has insurance on the property itself, but that policy more than likely does not cover your belongings or your liability for accidents. But don’t stress, we have a range of tenants insurance policies that protect you and your personal belongings. Choose a basic coverage  or enjoy a comprehensive VIP package with all the extras and special protections that you need.

Condominium Units Owners

Your condo association has an insurance policy, so you may think you don't need additional coverage. Think again. The condo association insurance covers the building itself, all the jointly owned areas and liability insurance for the association.

Copropriétaire Occ.

However, where does the building begin and where does your unit start?

Who is responsible for the damage to my floor?

What if there is no coverage or a high deductible on the condo association policy?

What about water infiltration from the windows or walls?

Our condo insurance protects your personal property, the interior of your unit, liability protection for property damage and injury to others and all the loss assessments.

Call our agents for a full appreciation of your special requirements condo insurance. 

Co-op Unit Owner

CoopOur tailored insurance solutions will fill the gap. Choose a basic coverage or enjoy a comprehensive package with all the extras and special protection that you need. In most cases, a co-op association's insurance policy protects the building and not the owner's specific unit or belongings. Call us to understand the difference and similarities between a condo unit and a coop unit owner's policy.

Rental Property

As a landlord, you've got enough on your mind with property maintenance and finding and keeping the right tenants. So our landlord insurance gives you one less thing to think about. Speak with our agents to find out how you can protect your income property and your peace of mind. Immeubles louées

Seasonal Residence

Second home

Leisure homes are a luxury - and a liability... Whether you've got a cottage by the lake or a cabin in the woods, you'll need to make sure your piece of paradise is shielded against the unexpected. Speak to our agents to determine the coverage that's right for you.

Boat / Personal Watercraft

Whether you own a sailboat, fishing boat or an ocean-going luxury yatch, we're committed to providing you with the best coverage that's right for you.
Bateau - Boat

Home-Based Business

Undeclared home businesses can invalidate your Home Insurance. Focus on growing your business while we focus on protecting your work-related property. Our home-based business insurance policy ensures your work equipment is covered for loss or damage at all times, and will protect you from premise liability in case your clients or anyone else is injured while visiting.
Entreprise à domicile


Sure, your homeowner's insurance policy covers jewelry. But with so many exclusions, you may be surprised by its limitations. That's why we offer additional coverage options that protect your fine jewelry from theft, loss and damage - at home and anywhere else in the world. 

Fine Art

Your precious heirlooms, fine art and collectibles deserve to be protected too. You may be surprised just how easy it is to procure special coverage that won’t break the bank. Speak with our agents today to learn how a specialized insurance policy can protect your valued art collection.
Objet d'art

Personal Umbrella/Excess Liability


Your Personal Liability coverage on your home, automobile and recreational vehicle is usually limited to 1 or 2 million. If you are involved in a serious accident or lawsuit, will these limits be enough?

The Umbrella and Excess Liability coverage covers you on a world wide basis for lawsuits whether these are for property damages, bodily injury and personal injury for limits up to $5,000,000 and more at an affordable price.